People are the most important asset in a company; processes need people to execute them, and the outcome of these processes is often a function of how well the instructions have been put together.
If the outcome is less than ideal, then don’t just blame your employees: check your processes.
Standard operating procedures (SOPs) are there for your employees to follow so that the job gets done properly. SOP software is all about figuring out how to innovate and improve efficiency in your internal processes.
This Process Street article will help you understand the benefits of SOP management software and give you some actionable SOP templates to get started. We’ll be looking at:
- What is SOP management software?
- Should you implement standard operating procedures at your company?
- 5 features to look for when choosing a SOP management software
- Benefits of a SOP management software
- Using Process Street to manage your SOPs
- More SOP resources
Let’s start with a simple introduction to what SOP management software actually means.