Security Exploit Bounty Program
Security of user data and communication is of utmost importance to Process Street. In pursuit of the best possible security for our service, we welcome responsible disclosure of any vulnerability you find in Process Street. Principles of responsible disclosure include, but are not limited to:
- Accessing or exposing only customer data that is your own.
- Avoiding scanning techniques that are likely to cause degradation of service to other customers (e.g. by overloading the site).
- Keeping within the guidelines of our Terms of Service.
- Keeping details of vulnerabilities secret until Process Street has been notified and had a reasonable amount of time to fix the vulnerability.
In order to be eligible for a bounty, your submission must be accepted as valid by Process Street. We use the following guidelines to determine the validity of requests and the reward compensation offered.
Our engineers must be able to reproduce the security flaw from your report. Reports that are too vague or unclear are not eligible for a reward. Reports that include clearly written explanations and working code are more likely to garner rewards.
More severe bugs will be met with greater rewards. We are most interested in vulnerabilities with app.process.st and www.process.st. Other subdomains of Process Street are generally not eligible for rewards unless the reported vulnerability somehow affects app.process.st or Process Street customer data.
Examples of Qualifying Vulnerabilities
- Authentication flaws
- Circumvention of our Platform/Privacy permissions model
- Cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF/XSRF)
- Mixed-content scripts on app.process.st
- Server-side code execution
Examples of Non-Qualifying Vulnerabilities
- Denial of Service vulnerabilities (DOS)
- Possibilities to send malicious links to people you know
- Security bugs in third-party websites that integrate with Process Street
- Mixed-content scripts on www.process.st
- Insecure cookies on www.process.st
- Vulnerabilities that require a potential victim to install non-standard software or otherwise take active steps to make themselves be susceptible
- Only 1 bounty will be awarded per vulnerability.
- If we receive multiple reports for the same vulnerability, only the person offering the first clear report will receive a reward.
- We maintain flexibility with our reward system, and have no minimum/maximum amount; rewards are based on severity, impact, and report quality.
To receive a reward, you must reside in a country not on sanctions lists (e.g., Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan & Syria). This is a discretionary program and Process Street reserves the right to cancel the program; the decision whether or not to pay a reward is at our discretion.
Please email us at [email protected] with any vulnerability reports or questions about the program.