There are three steps to set-up the Azure Active Directory SSO connection:
- Set-up Azure AD instance.
- Provide identity provider details to Process Street.
- Verify O365 Azure AD SSO is working properly.
Step 1: Set-up Azure AD instance of Office 365 for Process Street
- Sign in to Office 365: https://portal.office.com
- Navigate to the Office 365 admin center: https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage
- Open the Admin centers menu drawer located in the left menu.
- Click on Azure Active Directory.
Create Process Street Application in Admin Center
Process Street should be registered in the Azure AD as an application. This integration will allow Azure AD to be used for sign-in and authorization.
- Choose Azure Active Directory on the left sidebar.
- Under Manage, select App registrations.
- Click + New application registration.
- Fill-out the form with the following:
- Name: Process Street
- Application type: Web app / API
- Sign-on URL: https://app.process.st/login
- Click Create.
Configure Required permissions
This step will ensure that Azure AD will sign-in users and provide their profile information, such as name and email.
- Under App registrations, click on Process Street.
- Then click on Settings.
- In the menu, select Required permissions, then select Windows Azure Active Directory.
- Under DELEGATED PERMISSIONS check next to Sign in and read user profile and Read directory data.
- Click Save.
Configure Reply URLs
- Under the Settings section, select Reply URLs.
- Add a record with value: https://login.process.st/login/callback
- Add a record with value: https://process-street-prod.auth0.com/login/callback
- Click Save.
Create the Key (Password)
- Under the Settings section, select Keys.
- Enter a name for the key and choose the desired duration.
- We recommend using Never for the Expiration date. This will ensure access to Process Street will not be lost in the future due to an expired key.
- Click Save.
- Copy the value of the key. Make sure to do this now as you won’t have another chance later.
Step 2: Provide Process Street information to setup SSO
Our team will then help you set-up SSO on our side. You’ll need to provide us with:
- Application ID.
- The Key (Password) value.
- Microsoft Azure AD Domain, ex: company.onmicrosoft.com
- The domain(s) your company will use to sign-in, ex: company.com, company-info.com
Accepting permissions request
Process Street will then provide a link for requesting permission to read user profile. An admin should accept them.
Step 3: Verify O365 Azure AD SSO is working properly
At this point, all users within your company will be required to sign-in with SSO.
You will see this setting in your Process Street account under the Settings & API tab: