I have a question for you.
They’re both in highly competitive industries? They’re both focused on improving their performance? They’re both incredibly driven to succeed? They’re both intent on being the best in the world?
Yes, yes, yes, and yes.
In other words, they both strive, in everything they do, to achieve Operational Excellence (Op Ex). However, achieving Operational Excellence is far from easy, and (fortunately for Apple and Ferrari) only 36% of companies manage it.
- What Operational Excellence is (& what it isn’t)
- The four key creators of Operational Excellence
- 10 ways to achieve Operational Excellence
- The real reasons organizations fail to achieve Operational Excellence
- How to overcome Operational Excellence challenges
Ready to zoom into pole position? 🏎️💨