Isn’t this something you would want to hear your team say?
IBM has a refined hiring process. Employees are the best fit, fully trained and engaged within their role. By getting recruitment processes and employee onboarding processes right, IBM is happy and IBM’s employees are happy.
Like IBM, we at Process Street believe it is critical to get your hiring process right. This is why we give you every new hire checklist you will ever need, to perfect your recruitment and employee onboarding processes.
Given that 46% of newly-hired employees fail within the first 18 months, there is no doubt that a polished hiring process is what you need, to hire, train and keep your best team.
In this article, we have split the hiring process into two steps, for ease and simplicity:
- Step one: Recruitment
- Step two: Employee onboarding
Our new hire checklists are specifically adapted to cover recruitment and employee onboarding processes.
With our new hire checklists, your team will be singing your praises.
Shall we get started?
Click on the link below to jump to the relevant sections. Or for a full overview of our new hire checklists, scroll down.
- You key new hire checklists
- What is a new hire checklist?
- Our recruitment processes for your new hire
- Our employee onboarding processes for your new hire
- Why your hiring process matters: Real-world examples of new hire processes gone wrong
- Our hiring process for your new hire checklists
- Use Process Street and our new hire checklists today