That is a substantial cost to an issue that is predominantly ignored.
Work anxiety is one such mental health condition which evokes a sizable economic cost from lowered employee wellbeing and sick leave.
In this Process Street article we explain what work anxiety is – and in that sense, anxiety in general. We then provide information on how you can take action on anxiety from a personal level and at a company-wide level.
Click on the relevant subheaders below to jump to that section. Alternatively, scroll down and read all we have to say.
- Work anxiety: Mental Health Risk Assessment
- Work Anxiety: Anxious meaning
- Anxiety explained: Understanding anxiety and the biological causes
- Work anxiety: Take action on anxiety, what you can do as an individual
- Work anxiety: Take action on anxiety, what you can do as a company
- Work anxiety: Take action with Process Street
Capes at the ready, let’s conquer workplace anxiety!