Call center quality assurance is like going to the dentist: everyone agrees it should be done regularly, no one likes doing it, and it’s probably been put off much longer than it should.
No one’s blaming you – agents hate it, supervisors hate it, even quality assurance auditors hate it. It’s tedious, time-consuming, and repetitive. Add to that the high call center attrition rate and low job satisfaction, and you may be wondering: why even bother?
Well, I’ll tell you. In this post, I’ll cover:
- What is call center quality assurance?
- Why is call center quality assurance important?
- How to overcome your QA obstacles
- 11 free call center quality assurance templates
- Automate your workflow with Process Street + Zapier
Plus I’ll provide you with 11 free checklists to take the drudgery out of QA audits!
If you came for the templates, grab them here:
- Call Center Agent Training Program Checklist Template
- Call Center Quality Assurance (QA) Agent Training Process Checklist Template
- Call Center Quality Assurance Structure Template
- Call Center Quality Assurance Audit Template
- Call Center Customer Service Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Sales Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Outbound Sales Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Helpdesk Quality Assurance Form
- Call Center Metrics Calculation Checklist Template
- Manager Weekly Report Checklist Template
- Daily Supervisor Checklist
If you want to use these checklists, just sign in with your Process Street account and start customizing your templates. If you don’t have an account yet, sign-up here to get started with your free trial!
Otherwise, let’s get to it.