Imagine your business is a car.
Whether it’s a new, sporty little number or an old, cumbersome hatchback, aside from an engine and four wheels, what does it need to run smoothly?
A dashboard will advise you to slow down when you’re moving too fast. It will tell you when more fuel is needed. It will alert you when there’s a problem.
A good dashboard will save you heaps of time, effort, and money, while you’re under the hood, trying to work out why you’re not reaching your goal quickly enough.
Lucky for you, Process Street has just the ticket.
Our checklist dashboard has been designed and built to give you an instant snapshot of your team, or company’s, performance so you can stay on track and reach your business goals.
Want to find out more?
Join me on a journey, where we will accelerate through the following topics to get you up to speed with the checklist dashboard and how you can use it in your business:
- Why use a checklist dashboard?
- How to use the checklist dashboard
- How to use the checklist dashboard in Process Street
- Checklist dashboard use case #1: The project manager
- Checklist dashboard use case #2: The remote workforce manager
- Checklist dashboard use case #3: The property manager
- Checklist dashboard use case #4: The HR manager
- Checklist dashboard round-up
Buckle up and put your foot down! Let’s go!