If you’re on the front lines fighting COVID-19 and want to use these processes to help your facility, please contact us and we will set you up with a free account*
COVID-19 hit hard, and many communities, organizations, and small businesses are struggling to shoulder the increased pressure put on by circumstances of economic downturn and uncertainty.
This article is an attempt to offer some aid in the form of 8 free coronavirus workplace templates, to help you improve efficiency in your organization by streamlining and automating manual tasks in recurring COVID-19 processes.
Some of these templates are straightforward, linear processes, while others are more complicated processes with various different outcomes. They will all be embedded below with relevant descriptions and links to sources.
The Process Street checklists in this post were all informed by procedures established by the following leading health authorities:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Government of Alberta’s Emergency Coordination Centre (ECC)
- New York Department of Health (DoH)
Each process template will be embedded below with a description. The article will be structured as follows:
- Coronavirus template quick-links
- How to use these coronavirus workplace templates
- 8 COVID-19 procedure templates to organizations and businesses fight coronavirus in the workplace
- How to use Process Street for crisis management in a downturn