This is a guest post from Diane H. Wong; a web developer who specialises in marketing and enjoys sharing her knowledge with others. She has her own column at Do My Writing.
The primary goal of every business is revenue. It’s therefore reasonable to say that the goal of every website is more conversions, leads, sales, or whatever action you want your visitors to take.
To get more action from your visitors, you need to make frequent changes aimed at increasing the effectiveness of your website and all its elements. You may consider using a website builder because you can continuously change and improve the design and functionality of your site.
It’s normal to be wary of making changes so you don’t switch the wrong button and hurt your website more instead.
Good news is, there are proven ways to play safe and still grow. Conversion optimization has its safe playing too that is, those practices that have been tested and proven to work generally.
In this Process Street article, we’ll look at:
- Our free conversion rate and website optimization process template
- Actionable ways to optimize your website for increased conversion rate
- Basic conversion rate optimization mistakes to avoid
- 2 bonus marketing strategies to increase your conversion rate
- Increase your conversion rate with Process Street