According to Deloitte Insights, advances in technology are changing the business landscape and they are calling this a digital disruption. This is altering customer expectations and demands, presenting critical challenges for customer success teams globally.
To successfully ride this wave of change, Deloitte – and us here at Process Street – believe businesses should rethink how they are measuring value delivered to the customer. The aim is to ensure these measurements are customer-centric to refine CS activities and enhance the customer’s experience.
Think of it as a customer success evolution in response to digital disruption.
What have you got to lose?
In this article, you’ll learn how to apply a customer-centric means of measuring customer value generated for your organization. I’ve split the process down into three steps based on the Customer-Centric Digital Transformation report by Deloitte.
- From churn reduction to customer value generation (applying customer success 2.0)
- Measuring value in 3 steps: Determining customer and internal success
- Determining value generated – Step #1: Measure the outside-in value perception
- Determining value generated – Step #2: Measuring inside-out value perception
- Determining value generated – Step #3: Measuring internal success using business outcomes
With that said, let’s jump straight to it!