We make a lot of them.
From deciding what we want to wear in the morning to making a bold, life-altering decision like starting a small business, we have to make decisions day in, day out.
In fact, we humans make over 35,000 decisions that we’re remotely conscious of per day.
But not all of those decisions will be smart ones – leading to bad, negative, or even downright harmful consequences.
How can we learn to bypass those bad decisions and, instead, become intelligent decision makers?
No, that’s not me shouting at you and telling you to decide – it’s me introducing you to a decision making framework and process called DECIDE.
DECIDE has personally helped me make better decisions day-to-day which is why, in this post, I’ll be describing why intelligent people make poor decisions, what DECIDE is and how it came about, and how you can apply DECIDE to both your life and business!
All you have to do is read through the below sections:
- What’s the reason for poor decision making skills?
- What is the DECIDE decision making process?
- DECIDE: 6-steps for making good decisions
- How to make decisions in life and business with DECIDE
- How Process Street can help you win in life and business!
Make the right choice and read on.