2018 saw the U.S. economy grow by 4.1%, well ahead of the trend.
Following this, U.S. President Donald Trump stated:
What did Trump mean when he said that this number was “very sustainable” – and was it?
In 2019, and as predicted by economists, the U.S. growth rate slowed down and returned to 2.1%.
Unsustained high growth rates are very common. It seems that the magic 2% has a gravitational pull, hauling back growth rates that increase over it. Is this 2% what economic sustainability looks like?
In this article, we at Process Street explore what is meant by economic sustainability. We look at the benefits economic sustainability can bring on a global level and at a business level. We suggest ways you can become economically sustainable in your business today.
Read through the sections below:
- What is economic sustainability?
- Is economic sustainability merely a myth?
- Solving the economic sustainability problem
- Why economic sustainability is important for your business
- How to be economically sustainable in your business with Process Street
- Reconnect with your wild side – reduce your ecological footprint and become economically sustainable
Shall we get started?