Why, oh why are businesses still relying on a technology that was invented around 100BC when we have entered an era of artificial intelligence, 3D printing, and digitized documentation?
If you want effective Enterprise Document Management (EDM) strategies, you need to scrap the paper and go paperless.
A bold statement, but a statement that is not unfounded.
- Paper is costly – costing an average of ~$8 billion annually in management.
- Paper is wasteful – paper usage does not support the global paradigm shift towards vital sustainability efforts.
- Paper is difficult to manage – workers spend almost half their time looking for information stored in paper documents.
What you need are digitized methods to store important business information. What you need is an electronic way to manage this.
What you need is a digitized Enterprise Document Management system, and we at Process Street are here to help.
Find out what Enterprise Document Management is, and why Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS’s) serve as good EDM tools. We present to you our top 5 EDMS tools which you can use alongside Process Street for ultimate document control.
Ready to terminate your paper towers? Click on the relevant subheaders below to jump to that section, alternatively scroll down to read all we at Process Street have to say about digital Enterprise Document Management systems.
- What is Enterprise Document Management (EDM)?
- Enterprise Document Management (EDM): The document management system you need to use and why
- Electronic Document Management System (EDMS): A 3-stepped process for document control
- Our Top 5 EDMS tools
- Process Street: Optimizing your internal workflows
- Enterprise Document Management: Audit your EDMS with Process Street
- Process Street: The ultimate EDMS counterpart
Let’s get started!