This is a guest post by Kristen McCabe, a global marketer. She has marketing experience extending from Australia to Chicago with expertise in both B2B and B2C industries, specializing in content, SEO, and events. Kristen spends her time outside of work acting, learning nature photography and joining in the #instadog fun with her Pug/JackRussell, Bella.
We have one reason marketers host and sponsor events.
Whether you want to get more leads, increase brand awareness, or meet with current customers to upsell and build customer lifetime value, marketing events ultimately leads to the same destination: increased revenue for a greater Return On Investment (ROI).
Notice here that we say can rather than do track ROI, making these results even more concerning and surprising.
So our question to is this: How will you ensure you’re in the elite group of marketers who:
- Can track the success of their event sponsorship?
- Regularly track event results, and improve their strategy as needed?
In this Process Street article we will answer these two questions, and walk you through the steps that ensure you aren’t throwing your previous marketing dollars down the drain.
To start at the beginning, we find our selves before the day of the event.
With that, let’s not waste any more time, and get straight to it. Click on the subheaders below to jump to the relevant section. Alternatively, scroll down to read all.
- Event ROI: What it is and how to measure it
- Event planning: The pre-event strategy and planning stage
- Event partners: Your internal and external event partners
- Event ROI: Choosing an event that obtains a strong ROI, must-ask questions
- Event data: Capturing event data
- After the event: Measuring and building your success after the event
- Marketing events with Process Street
Let’s begin! Continue Reading