It feels like certain areas of tech are booming at the moment.
Everyone and their nan seem to be incorporating the blockchain into their startup pitches, voice interface devices are sweeping the globe, and chatbots are popping up left right and center.
It feels like part of the rise of chatbots is predicated on the long term potential behind the idea of a smart assistant who can effectively communicate by chat. But the reality of a proper AI assistant is still some distance away.
Nonetheless, chatbots have real world uses already. For some use cases, chatbots are proving to be an effective and affordable alternative to previous practices.
In this Process Street article, we’ll look at:
- What are chatbots good for?
- How KLM boosted customer interaction 40% with chatbots
- What we do at Process Street with Intercom’s chatbot features
- How to set up a simple chatbot with Chatfuel
- 7 chatbot tools to check out today