It’s 9:00 am. I grab my morning coffee, boot-up my laptop, and join the 1 billion others logging into Google Drive today.
Suffice to say, my Google Docs templates are the backbone of my content creation process.
As a content writer for Process Street, I’ve built up an extremely efficient writing process that combines the convenience of Google Doc templates (via Google Drive), the clarity and reliability of Process Street workflows and Pages.
By merging Process Street and Google Drive into a simple, repeatable process for content creation, I know I can work productively and consistently meet my deadlines.
For me, Process Street + Google Drive = Success.
That’s why in this article, I’ll show you how you can recreate my process and build your own streamlined automations. I’ll be covering:
- What is a Google Docs template? (+ a field guide to process documentation)
- Google Docs templates: How to use Google Docs
- The benefits of Google Docs
- Integrating Process Street & Google Docs
- 50 Google Docs templates
- Integrate Process Street + Google Docs to run smooth and efficient processes
Let’s get started!