What’s the difference between a winning grant proposal and a losing one?
Grant funding today is more difficult to obtain than ever before. A recent National Institute of Health (NIH) report showed that out of 50,000 grant applications, only 10,000 were given funding. That’s only 19%, which has fallen from 33% in the last 15 years.
A lack of Government funding, fierce competition, and poor grant writing skills.
We can’t do anything about the Government funds. We can do little about fierce competition. We can, however, do a lot about poor grant writing skills.
From completing complex grant applications to writing tip-top proposals, we’ve created the following eight templates to hone your grant writing skills.
If you’re in a hurry, go ahead! Click on the links below to jump straight in!
- Applying for a Government Grant Checklist
- Budget Proposal Template
- Grant Application Process
- How to Search for Grants Process
- How to Write a Grant Proposal Checklist
- How to Write a Research Proposal Checklist
- Proposal Template Checklist Process
- Simple Proposal Format Checklist
Curious about what these templates looks like? Check out the Proposal Template embedded below.
Scroll down for more information on each template of our grant writing template pack.
In addition to introducing our grant writing templates, I’ll be taking you behind the grant writing scenes, covering the following topics:
- What is a grant? (Clue: it’s not free money)
- Uncover the truth about what grant writing really is
- How to write grant proposals that win every time
- How to ace your grant proposals with Process Street
Ready? Let’s start with the basics…