In the words of Jean Rostand, a French Biologist, and Philosopher:
You can think of this Process Street article as an antidote to greenwash. We give you the information you need to identify and stop greenwash in its tracks. We do this because greenwash is not good for you as a consumer, and it is not good for you as a business owner or employee.
Like Rostand, we at Process Street believe everybody has a right to know how green the products and services they purchase are. In this article, we provide information that will give you back this right where greenwash blots it out.
Paint strippers at the ready, it’s time to peel away the dross. Click on the relevant subheaders below to jump to that section. Alternatively, scroll down to read all we have to say.
- Greenwashing: Greenwashing definition
- Sustainability templates to help you create a more sustainable business
- Environmentalism: Fashion or passion?
- Greenwashing: A troubling evolution in the corporate world
- Greenwashing examples
- Greenwashing: You have to spot it to stop it
- Greenwash: Green companies and how you can be one
Let’s jump right to it!