It’s an accepted reality of business that customers come and go.
This is why we’re always on the lookout for new customers – we know we can’t just rely on the existing ones to keep things ticking over.
Yet, we don’t have to accept this fact lying down. And many don’t!
This article is about fighting back against those customers abandoning ship; about stemming the tide of the churn.
In this Process Street article, we’ll look at:
- What is churn management?
- What are the different types of churn?
- How the telecom industry pioneered churn management
- The 4 best practices across telecom’s big players
- The 3 critical steps to implementing best practices
- The Harvard trick to boosting profits by 115%