Dave Nevogt is the CEO and co-founder of Hubstaff Have you ever been enjoying a productive streak when — out of nowhere — a meeting invite interrupts your day? He leads a 100% remote team that builds time tracking and productivity tools, including the Agile project management software, Hubstaff Tasks.
Have you ever been enjoying a productive streak when — out of nowhere — a meeting invite interrupts your day?
Or, has someone ever requested a meeting with you, and after some investigation, you realize that this could have been answered in an email?
Let’s face it, meetings are often met with disdain, and for good reason: many are unnecessary.
You can tell by how often meetings are studied, and how much time goes into rethinking them. It turns out that:
- 73% of people multitask while in meetings. Clearly, most meetings are not worth our full attention.
- Detailed agendas can decrease the amount of meeting time up to 80%. Yet only 37% percent of companies use them.
It’s time to make a change. And that change is to clear your schedule as much as possible. Fortunately, this Process Street blog post is here to guide you in making these changes.
- The benefits of holding productive meetings
- The 7 secrets to productive meetings
- Avoid overload and focus solely on productive meetings
- How can Process Street help you run productive meetings
Let’s dive in! 🚀 Continue Reading