This is a guest post by Victor Eduoh, a SaaS content strategy consultant and copywriter. He helps early- and growth-stage SaaS companies drive growth, using the SaaS content topic clusters strategy and Product-Led Storytelling, two concepts he developed.
“Although a great proposal by itself seldom wins a deal, a bad proposal will definitely lose one.“
Tom is right.
Writing a consulting proposal isn’t a silver bullet to land your next client. But fail to craft an excellent, professional one and you won’t close any deal.
Since you found your way to this post, you don’t want that, right? We don’t want it either.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is a consulting proposal?
- How do I write a consulting proposal?
- What should you include in a consulting proposal?
- How do you format a consulting proposal?
- My proposal winning superpowers
Sound good? Read on for a free checklist to get started.