70% of all businesses fail within the first 10 years.
Business owners reading this: for every ten of you, 7 will fold.
Despite that morbid start, I begin this Process Street article looking at the operational audit. I will demonstrate how using an operational audit can refine, improve, and evolve your business operations, setting you up for business prosperity. Wouldn’t it be nice to alter the above stat to 100% business success?
A tall order but, as the Westlife song goes, Nothing is impossible – apologies if you are not a Westlife fan. I believe that optimized operational audits play a significant role in driving business success. In this article, I will explain why. You will also find out:
- What an operational audit is
- The benefits operational audits bring to Business
- Operational audit best practices
- How you can implement internal operational audits with Process Street. These will be recurring processes within your business
To jump to the relevant section, click on the links below. Alternatively, scroll down and read all to become an expert in the auditing world.
- Operational audit: What is an operational audit?
- Operational audit: What do operational auditors do?
- Operational audit: Best practices used by the experts
- Integrating operational audit best practices into your internal operational audit process
- Operational audit: Why you should use an audit checklist to conduct your internal operational audit
- Use Process Street and our audit checklists to conduct your internal operational audit
Let’s get started!