For your business to survive it will need to evolve. For it to evolve, you need to make changes. Without a change management model, the success of those changes is up to nothing more than hope and dumb luck.
I’ve already gone over how to form your own change management strategy, so for this post, I’ll outline everything you need to know about 8 proven change management models that will put your organization at the top of the food chain:
- Lewin’s change management model
- The McKinsey 7-S model
- Kotter’s theory: Coaching people through change
- The “Nudge” theory of change management
- The 5 goals ADKAR for successful change management
- Bridges’ transition model
- Kübler-Ross’ change curve
- The Satir change management model
Let’s get started!