As an employee and business owner, your agenda is jam-packed full of to-dos. It can sometimes be difficult to stay afloat. This is why we at Process Street have created this article to make your working life a lot easier.
We asked business owners and employees across the globe: What tips or tricks would you give someone for making checklists?
We gathered our responses, sieved out significant commonalities, and wrapped up our findings to produce this article.
Click on a subheader to jump to any section, or scroll down to read a full in-depth account on making checklists.
- Making checklists: Why use checklists?
- Making checklists: Tip 1 – Split up your large projects
- Making checklists: Tip 2 – Keep your checklists manageable
- Making checklists: Tip 3 – Group your tasks
- Making checklists: Tip 4 – Keep a record
- Making checklists: Tip 5 – Regularly update your checklists
- More tips for your checklist templates
- How to make superpowered checklists using Process Street