As your marketing team’s content manager, you want to be able to know your content engine is working for you at maximum efficiency, and have a clear overview of the important work being done.
This is perhaps easier said than done, when there can be countless systems and processes to keep track of, from marketing operations, onsite content, offsite comarketing relations, email correspondences, to SEO reporting – it can all become overwhelming.
But it doesn’t have to be!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could benefit from detailed reporting without having to bend over backwards restructuring your meetings and how you collect data?
Well, that’s more or less how we’ve set up reporting in our marketing team at Process Street. In this post I’ll briefly summarize how our marketing team saves time and effort with a nifty workflow that utilizes Automations and native integrations, and allows us to:
- Coordinate dozens of comarketing relationships while maintaining clear record of communications;
- Track the number of guest posts we’ve accepted and published;
- Highlight top priority action items;
- Quickly & easily analyze referring domains of target pages;
- Automatically push everything into Google Sheets;
- Automatically generate graphs and charts;
- Automatically post a Slack message with key marketing reporting metrics;
Specifically, this post will cover:
- Why you should consider automating your marketing operations;
- Our marketing operations reporting toolkit;
- How we automated reporting of our marketing operations;