Gmail vs. Outlook: 5 Game-Changing Differences

Vinay Patankar
December 26, 2016

Most companies turn to Gmail or Outlook to manage their workplace email. 13% of public companies use Office 365 or G-Suite (formerly Google Apps). The remaining 87% use a combination of the two, or a private email setup.

Some companies choose Google or Microsoft because they prefer one’s cloud office suite—which includes calendars, and collaboration on spreadsheets and documents—over the other. (We compared Office 365 with G-Suite in another post.)

But if you use other productivity tools and are deciding between Gmail or Outlook solely for email, you want to choose one that helps you speed up your workflow. Gmail set its initial bar high, and Microsoft clearly took notice. Given Outlook’s 2016 update, it is now more equipped to compete than ever.

Here are five game-changing differences between Gmail vs. Outlook.

Continue Reading

3 Vital Microsoft Outlook Tips for Becoming a Power User Overnight

outlook-tips

If you’re using less than half the buttons in your Microsoft Outlook inbox, you’re doing it wrong.

You probably use Outlook for email because it comes with your expensive Office 365 package. But Outlook is more than just an email service. It’s part of what makes Office 365 worth paying for. It’s productivity and organization software built into the tools you use every day—emails, to-do lists, and calendars.

Outlook’s convenient features don’t mean anything unless you know how to use them. Read these Process Street tips, and say hello to your new life as an Outlook Power User.

…Here’s how you level up. Continue Reading

Get a free Process Street account
and take control of your workflows today.

No Credit Card Required