Flicking through articles on my tablet, I came across a study conducted by McKinsey and Company, creating an aha moment when thinking about the term business change.
The study looked at 2000 executives from 900 companies across multiple industries. More than half of respondents stated that, in five years, their change efforts failed to meet business goals and sustained results over time.
We at Process Street wanted to know why?
Trying to navigate business change without a formal process is like plonking an elephant into a china shop…
It can get messy.
What you need is a change management plan, to bring structure and control to the change process. If you ignore change – whether that be external to your business, internal, expected, or unexpected – or fail to respond appropriately, then there can be shattering negative consequences.
With our 9 free change management plan templates, you can effectively guide your business through change. These templates are just what you need to succeed in an ever-changing business landscape.
- Lewin’s Change Management Model Process Checklist
- Bridges Transition Model Process Checklist
- ADKAR Model Change Management Process Checklist
- McKinsey 7-S Model Process Checklist
- PDCA Cycle Change Management Model Process Checklist
- Kotter’s Change Management Model Process Checklist
- Kubler-Ross Change Curve Process Checklist
- Nudge Theory Change Management Model Process Checklist
- Satir Change Management Model Process Checklist
Scroll down to find out what a change management plan is and why it is needed, before moving onto our top 9 free change management plan templates. Alternatively, you can use the links below to jump to your section of choice.
- What is a change management plan?
- Change management models: What they are and why they are important
- The top 9 change management models
Let’s get started! Continue Reading