This is a guest post by Sarabeth Lewis, a freelance SaaS copywriter and UX writer based in Austin, Texas. Lewis regularly writes for AppSumo, a team of amazing folks who run insane lifetime deals on the best software tools in the world… while eating an impressive number of tacos.
Email. What a blessing (and a curse).
Am I wrong?
This usually occurs passively, inadvertently causing you to lose control of your own time.
When your day is commandeered by your inbox, it means that other people are controlling your calendar.
In this article, you will find out how to take back control and organize your Gmail. Click on the links below to jump to the relevant section, or scroll down to keep reading.
- Organize Gmail: Remove email distractions
- Organize Gmail: How to obtain inbox zero
- Organize Gmail with Kelly’s Gmail system, our 9 step process
- Organize Gmail: 2 more (optional) Gmail tips
- Organize your Gmail with Process Street
- Organize Gmail: Take it one step further with an automated email
Let’s get started.