Project proposals are how you can get management to act on your ideas. They’re the bottom-up version of a project request form.
Writing a project proposal isn’t rocket science, but it is a lot harder if you don’t have something like a template to give you a head start.
Using a template for your proposals gives you a document which you can reference throughout the entire project. It’s a great example of effective business process management – the proposal acts as a banner that your whole team can rally around to ensure you’re all working towards the same goal.
So, in this Process Street post, I’ll go through how to create a project proposal, that gets approved, by going through the following topics:
- Free project proposal template
- 12 more free project proposal templates
- What makes a good project proposal?
- Key tips for writing effective project proposals
- Writing a lot of project proposals? Check this out!
- More stuff to help you write amazing project proposals
Ready to get started?