You need a way for your teams’ processes to be done right, done on time, and documented in a way that allows those processes to be improved over time. So you come to Process Street, which enables anyone in your organization to execute each process with consistency, visibility, and accountability.
By now you’ve experimented with some of the pre-made workflows. Maybe you’ve even built a few yourself. You’ve seen what’s possible when it comes to capturing your core processes and sharing them across your company.
But are you getting the most bang for your buck?
In this post, I’ll cover the top 11 features of Process Street workflows and how to use them to optimize your own processes and become a master of modern process management.
If there’s a particular feature you’re interested in, feel free to skip ahead:
- Workflows and workflow runs explained
- Expert feature #1: The Process Street dashboard
- Expert feature #2: Enhance intercompany collaboration with guest users
- Expert feature #3: Utilize assignments for team accountability
- Expert feature #4: Stay flexible with instant workflow updates
- Expert feature #5: Form fields and seamless data transfer
- Expert feature #6: Let variables do the data entry
- Expert feature #7: Using Conditional Logic to keep workflows flexible
- Expert feature #8: Add stop tasks to enforce order within your workflows
- Expert feature #9: How to streamline handoffs with Approvals
- Expert feature #10: Automations: Get more out of your favorite work apps
- Expert feature #11: The best of both: Process Street’s Slack App
- Jumpstart your client onboarding with Process Street workflows
Let’s get moving!