This article is based on a segment from Process Street Highway 2021, where Rich Wong talks with Vinay Patankar and Blake Thorne of Process Street to discuss everything about scaling a business (namely, why it’s impossible without building solid processes.)
You can check out the full segment below, or read on for highlights.
- Two big shifts in how teams approach process management
- What makes a great company so great?
- Empowering people to build quickly & iterate
- Rich Wong’s process management advice
- Horizontal knowledge: Connecting efficiency across teams
- Automation: A core tenet of modern process management
- Rich Wong’s simple trend-spotting process
Rich is a General Partner with Accel; he’s led investments across all sorts of exciting industries and companies, including sitting on the board of some great companies like Atlassian, UIPath, and Process Street.
Here’s what he had to say about why and how process management is so important to building a scalable business.