The importance of the relationship between product and marketing is something that’s often overlooked.
But when the product and marketing teams aren’t on the same page regarding the product and the problems it aims to solve, chances are the marketing won’t match the product’s value proposition and in turn, will discourage potential users from signing up.
This could be detrimental to the success of a product organization.
So, what can you do to avoid these miscommunications and build a synergistic relationship between the two?
In this article, I’ll share some tips and information that will be critical in strengthening the relationship and performance of the product and marketing teams at your company to achieve success.
We will cover:
- What is product marketing?
- Understanding the product-first marketing approach
- Product marketing synergy
- Benefits of product marketing
- 3 Key elements to product marketing synergy
- How to use Process Street to strengthen product marketing strategy
- Product marketing synergy: The bottom-line
Let’s get started!