Modern business is a fast paced game and there are always new ways you can discover to improve your operations and output.
One of the easiest and simplest ways to improve the day to day running of your business is to supply your team with better tools.
With the array of modern SaaS products available on the market there are specialized tools for a host of use cases.
We use Close.io for our sales team, Intercom for customer support, and Process Street for our business process management throughout the company.
But if you’re a department within a larger company, or a team within a department, how do you convince top management and finance to sign off on a new software product to boost your team’s performance?
In this article, we’re going to give you a step by step guide of how to make that happen. Including:
- What is a purchase requisition?
- The difficulty of bureaucracy
- 3 important factors to convince finance
- How to write a proposal for a new software purchase requisition
- Create or improve a purchase requisition process