Over the last 6 chapters of our consultant’s guide to Process Street I’ve gone through the basic and advanced features, example processes, compared process documentation software, documenting client processes and monetizing our partner program (and the app in general).
In other words, you’re almost good to go. The only thing I have left to highlight are some extra small business resources for consultants to help you stay up-to-date on tips and tactics, improve your business practices in general, and to improve your toolkit.
I’ll be focusing on:
- Blogs and websites to widen your knowledge
- Ebooks to tackle complex topics and help you read more
- Podcasts to turn dead air into productive listening
- Posts to give concise insights into practices and principles
- Premade templates which are ready to use in your own organization, or to customize for your clients
- Tools to improve your stack
After all, it pays to be prepared.