Unequipped. Unprepared. Uncertain.
34% of people believe their organization isn’t properly prepared for employees to be working from home.
Speaking of which, has your organization recently – and rather hastily – transitioned from office working to working from home?
If the answer is “Yes“, no sweat. Process Street has you covered.
This post will guide you through the basics of working from home (WFH), the positives of it, the potential problems you could run into, on top of offering you our (free!) checklist templates that’ll ensure a safe and smooth WFH transition.
Read through the following sections to get completely clued up:
- What does WFH mean?
- The advantages of working from home
- WFH transition struggles
- Process Street’s free WFH transition templates
- Use Process Street for all recurring processes and tasks!
Or, if all you want is the checklists, get them here:
- Work From Home Office Space Checklist
- Remote Daily Work Schedule Template
- Virtual Meeting Checklist
- Onboarding Remote Employees Checklist
- Work From Home Policy Checklist
- Achieving Work-Life Balance Checklist
- Work Anxiety Resolution Checklist
- Critical Incident Stress Management Checklist
Let’s dive into all things WFH, ASAP. 👩💻