In 2018, we saw more than 3.8 billion email users worldwide. 3.8 billion and increasing. That is almost half the worlds population on email.
From this statistic, Process Street gives to you both good news and bad news. The good news is that you have a fantastic method to communicate with your customers.
The bad news?
Email after email multiplied into the billions loses your line of communication to the spam folder.
How do you make sure your emails are noticed and stand out from this crowd? The answer, by sending follow up emails.
We will help you stand out.
In this article you’ll find:
- Who needs a follow up email?
- How to write a follow up email.
- Why do you need to write follow up emails?
- Five follow up email templates.
- How to write an email campaign.
- How you can use Process Street to help your email campaign.