Here at Process Street, we created a general Service Level Agreement Template Process to guide you through the process of creating a comprehensive SLA from scratch.
We then expanded on this general checklist by creating numerous templates that include a 3-month review process and are tailored to a variety of industries and use cases including IT services, social media services and HR services.
Now we’ve taken it a step further by creating an SLA metrics tracking process. This serves as an even further extension, enabling you to conduct thorough periodic reviews of your SLAs to maintain a solid relationship with your customers and service providers.
This particular template has been designed for SLAs concerning network services.
With this SLA metrics tracking process checklist, you will input relevant information in each task and conduct an effective review of performance.
Components of the checklist include:
- Basic information about the companies involved
- The objective of the agreement
- Service provider and customer requirements
- Performance data and metrics
- Approval tasks to ensure SLA compliance
- Evaluation of SLA alignment with business goals
- Actionable insight from customer feedback
- Summary of overall performance
- Identification and implementation of any necessary changes to the SLA
A little info about Process Street
Process Street is superpowered checklists. By using our software to document your processes, you are instantly creating an actionable workflow in which tasks can be assigned to team members, automated, and monitored in real-time to ensure they are being executed as intended, each and every time.
The point is to minimize human error, increase accountability, and provide employees with all of the tools and information necessary to complete their tasks as effectively as possible.