My name is Tim and I’d like to help grow your business faster than the market. I help restaurants and retail brands implement email marketing campaigns designed to scale user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
I’ve held leadership and contributor roles in the hospitality, online gaming, personal finance, and on-demand industries. Through my diverse experience working with teams, I’ve learned how to approach ambiguous situations. When in doubt, I prefer to raise the bar.
Am I the right consultant for your business? Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- Is it taking you longer to get all your great ideas shipped and released? Are you having trouble connecting with your customers? I can you help up with process stuff.
- Are you thinking about entering a new market? I can you help you analyze trends, create sales playbooks, and lead technical requirements and communications across internal teams.
- Are you hitting snags and finding it difficult to connect with your customer base? I can you help you figure out what you should be doing next.
- Do you have the budget to hire a full-time Product Manager or a consultant from McKinsey, Accenture, or Bain & Company? Probably not. But you can afford to hire me for ~10 hours per week to build an MVP for your business.
Here's why people enjoy working with me.
- I provide clients with a safer way to test innovative ideas.
- I help companies create and manage a backlog and conduct customer research.
- I teach clients how to solve their own problems.
I achieve this by helping others realize the answer they probably knew all along. I enforce that I am removable—when I leave, I want you to be able to do it on your own.
I'm real! Here's where you can find some of my work: