A service level agreement (SLA) is a document that creates trust, enforces reliability, and keeps both the supplier and the customer on the same page.
But due to their broad nature, suppliers often find creating SLAs confusing.
Many don't even know where to start.
That's why, at Process Street, we've created this Service Level Agreement Template Process.
With this service level agreement template process, you input relevant information in each task, including:
- Information about the companies (stakeholders) involved
- The purpose, goal, and objectives of the service level agreement
- How long the agreement will last
- Who will review performance over time
- The services being supplied to the customer
- The requirements of both the supplier and customer
- Ways to contact both the supplier and customer
By task #24, the information is added to a template of pre-written SLA text (inspired by PandaDoc's example SLA text and edited by us).
This means you'll have a fully-useable, simplified SLA document ready to get approved by the customer in question.
Once they've approved the document, it's then time to do what you do best: Supply great services to paying customers!