Use this account scorecard to holistically assess the health of your customer accounts and your health.
An account health scorecard can offer visibility to enterprise-level performance and alert the respective business function before a customer identifies a problem.
By using this workflow, you’ll create an account health scorecard that:
- Accurately captures the customer’s target objectives, target outcomes, and progress along the value realization path.
- Is flexible, taking into account real-world nuance.
- Tracks the history of account scores over time to understand how a customer’s health has evolved.
Due to technological developments, customer expectations and demands are changing. This is altering what the customers want and expect, creating a strong catalyst probing businesses to adapt and be more customer-centric.
By using this workflow, you as a customer success representative will be able to create an account health scorecard. You’ll accurately measure customer value generated by determining an account’s health and your health.
How to use this workflow
At the beginning of this workflow, you’re presented with a set of specialized questions given as form fields. Populate each form field with your data.
This Account Health Scorecard Checklist Workflow is broken down into the following two sections:
- Measuring customer success: Measure your customer’s health.
- Measuring internal business success: Measures your health.
Features used in this workflow include:
- Stop tasks – To ensure task order.
- Dynamic due dates – To make sure the account health scorecard you create is assessed on time.
- Role assignments – To delegate tasks ensuring your supervisor is appropriately assigned to the account health scorecard review task.
- Approvals – Tasks can be accepted, rejected, and rejected with comments.