Ultimate Guide to Small Business Automation with Zapier
Whether you use MailChimp, LinkedIn, Buffer or Asana, every app has processes which can be automated to cut down on the amount of time you spend on data entry.
From the absolute basics, to advanced features like customer data lookups, this monster 111 page guide has everything you need to make the most of Zapier – a tool which saved companies like yours over 14,000,000 hours last year.
Not convinced? Read on…
You can automate the stuff you hate doing at work.
Here are just a few automation examples you could learn:
- Automatically push Gmail attachments into Dropbox
- Create Xero invoices from Paypal payments
- Save Wufoo entries into Salesforce
- Get rid of all the busywork in your life.
Not only will you be taken through how to set up your very own automatic processes, but we’ve even thrown in 222 ready-made examples for you to use right now!
Need a little help to get set up with your own processes?
This guide will also walk you through several examples of business process automation being used right now by startups and enterprises.
Learn exactly how to use the best business process automation software on the market. Zapier links together over 570+ apps as we take you through the ins-and-outs of using this product from start to finish.
- The basics and potential of business process automation
- New techniques for automating complex workflows.
- The best automation tool on the market, along with pros and cons of the main players.
- 222 ready-to-use examples of business process automation
- How companies automate their workflows to save time, money and stress
Who Is This Guide For?
If you have a process in your work life which you want to make easier, then you can use this guide; that’s all there is to it.
Let’s say that you’re a small business owner who wants to make enough time to get quality customer feedback. This ebook will take you through how to both gather the results of your SurveyMonkey forms and send personalized thank-you emails to all who complete it!
What if you’re tasked with lead generation? With business process automation, you can automatically search your customer database to check if they are an existing lead to avoid wasting time. Not only that, but you could even gather everything you need to know about a new prospect without trawling through your databases manually.
Managers never again have need to worry about tracking and relaying their team’s communications across Slack, Trello and whatever other apps you’re using; this little doozy has all you need to cut those tasks out of your work day and make time for the processes that actually matter.
Essentially, if you’re in business, there’s something in this guide to save you time, money and effort.
Table of Contents:
- What Is Zapier? The Essential (Unknown) Time Saver
- Why Zapier is Your Dream Automation Software
- Zapier vs IFTTT: The Best Way to Automate Your Life?
- 222 Zaps to Crush Your Current Process Automation
- 50 Examples of Business Process Automation from the World’s Most innovative Companies