If you’re manufacturing food, drinks, or medicine, you know you have a sea of regulations and standards which you need to hit and adhere to.
You knew that starting out.
But it does leave you with two questions:
- What are the regulations and standards that I should adhere to?
- How do I get my organization to run in an effective manner so that we consistently adhere?
Lots of companies are very good at asking the first question, but the second sometimes gets overlooked.
This is how we end up with malpractice and lawsuits and all kinds of bad things.
You don’t just have to know what the standards are, or intend to reach those standards, but you have to consistently hit those standards in order to be the successful safe business you want to be.
That’s why in this Process Street article we’ll be looking at:
- What is CGMP? Current Good Manufacturing Practices explained
- What are the current Good Manufacturing Practices?
- What is a Quality Management System and how does it help CGMP?
- How Process Street can help you build your Quality Management System