IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE OUR PERMISSION TO USE THE SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, AND PROCESS STREET’S PROVISION OF THE SERVICE TO YOU, CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT BY PROCESS STREET AND BY YOU TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
- (a) you are at least 18 years old;
- (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and
- (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Accounts and Registration.
To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. Each user must have a separate account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, email address, or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols with your account. You may not disclose your password or share, loan or transfer your account ID or password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at [email protected].
- General Payment Terms.
Certain features of the Service may require you to pay fees. Before you pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable.
Process Street reserves the right to determine pricing for the Service. Process Street will make reasonable efforts to keep pricing information published on the website up to date. We encourage you to check our website periodically for current pricing information. Process Street may change the fees for any feature of the Service, including additional fees or charges, if Process Street gives you advance notice of changes before they apply. Process Street, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Process Street’s customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.3.2 Authorization.
You authorize Process Street or our payment processor to charge all sums for the orders that you make and any level of Service you select as described in these Terms or published by Process Street, including all applicable taxes, to the payment method specified in your account. If you pay any fees with a credit card, Process Street or its payment processor may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. If you choose to make payments using a valid automated clearing house (“ACH)”, then you agree that:
- (a) these Terms constitute a “writing signed by you” under any applicable law or regulation,
- (b) you consent to the electronic delivery of the disclosures contained in these Terms,
- (c) you authorize Process Street (or its agent) to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate any dispute involving your payment, which may include ordering a credit report and performing other credit checks or verifying the information you provide against third party databases, and
- (d) you authorize Process Street (or its agent) to initiate one or more ACH debit entries (withdrawals), and you authorize the financial institution that holds your authorized bank account to deduct such payments, in the amounts and frequency designated in your then-current payment plan.
3.3 Subscription Service.
The Service may include automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you activate a Subscription Service, you authorize Process Street to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The “Subscription Billing Date” is the day on which you purchased your first subscription to the Service and the same day of each month or year thereafter, depending on whether you have purchased a monthly or annual subscription. For information on the “Subscription Fee”, please see our Pricing page. Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees and taxes for the next subscription period. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. For monthly subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription before the Subscription Billing Date in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. For annual subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription at least 30 days prior to the Subscription Billing Date to avoid being charged. We will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). You may cancel the Subscription Service by contacting us at: [email protected] or by visiting https://app.process.st/organizations/manage/billing.
3.4 Delinquent Accounts.
Process Street may suspend or terminate access to the Service, including fee-based portions of the Service, for any account for which any amount is due but unpaid. In addition to the amount due for the Service, a delinquent account will be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any the unpaid amount, including collection fees.
4.1 Limited License.
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Process Street grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service solely for your personal use or, if you are a business, for internal business purposes.4.2 License Restrictions.
Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not:
- (a) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Service;
- (b) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Service; or
- (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism.
If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Service (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant Process Street an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Service and create other products and services.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
The Service is owned and operated by Process Street. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service (“Materials”) provided by Process Street are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Service are the property of Process Street or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Process Street, you may not make use of the Materials. Process Street reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Third-Party Services and Linked Websites.
Process Street may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services. By using one of these tools, you agree that Process Street may transfer that information to the applicable third party service. Third-party services are not under Process Street’s control, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Process Street is not responsible for any third-party service’s use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Process Street’s control, and Process Street is not responsible for their content.
- Third-Party Software.
The Service may include or incorporate third-party software components that are generally available free of charge under licenses granting recipients broad rights to copy, modify, and distribute those components (“Third Party Components”). Although the Service is provided to you subject to these Terms, nothing in these Terms prevents, restricts, or is intended to prevent or restrict you from obtaining Third Party Components under the applicable third-party licenses or to limit your use of Third Party Components under those third party licenses. For a list of open source components used in the Service, please see our Open Source Disclosures.
- User Content.
8.1 User Content Generally.
Certain features of the Service may permit users to upload content to the Service, including documents, messages, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (“User Content”) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.8.2 Limited License Grant to Process Street.
By providing User Content to or via the Service, you grant Process Street a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, modify for the purpose of formatting for display, and distribute your User Content solely as necessary to provide the Service.8.3 Limited License Grant to Other Users.
Certain features of the Service may permit you to make your User Content accessible to other users of the Service. If you opt to make your User Content accessible to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to access and use that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
8.4 User Content Representations and Warranties.
Process Street disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of providing User Content via the Service. By providing User Content via the Service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- a. you are the creator and owner of the User Content or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize Process Street and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner contemplated by Process Street, the Service, and these Terms;
- b. your User Content, and the use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not:
- (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or
- (iii) cause Process Street to violate any law or regulation; and
- c. your User Content does not contain any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- d. your User Content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, embarrassing, hateful, harmful to children, or otherwise inappropriate.
8.5 User Content Disclaimer.
We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Process Street may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against Process Street with respect to User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Process Street does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
8.6 Monitoring Content.
Process Street does not control and does not have any obligation to monitor:
- (a) User Content;
- (b) any content made available by third parties; or
- (c) the use of the Service by its users.
- Prohibited Conduct.
BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- a. use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- b. violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
- c. publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers; interfere with security-related features of the Service, including by:
- (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or
- (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- e. interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including by:
- (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code;
- (ii) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service;
- (iii) collecting personal information about another user or third party without consent; or
- (iv) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Service;
- f. perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other Service account without permission;
- g. share your account credentials with any other person or entity;
- h. sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 5) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- I. attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 9 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 9.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We respect others’ intellectual property rights and we ask that you do too. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that are provided to us in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). Please see our DMCA Policy for more information.
- Modification of these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section 11, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
- Term, Termination, and Modification of the Service.
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in Section 126.96.36.199 Termination.
If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Process Street may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. You may terminate your account and these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at [email protected].12.3 Effect of Termination.
Upon termination of these Terms:
- (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Service;
- (b) you will no longer be authorized to access your account or the Service;
- (c) you must pay Process Street any unpaid amount that was due prior to termination; and
- (d) all payment obligations accrued prior to termination and Sections 4.3, 5, , 12.3, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 will survive.
12.4 Modification of the Service.
Process Street reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Process Street will have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Service, and you will defend and indemnify Process Street and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents (together, the “Process Street Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with:
- (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Service;
- (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation;
- (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or
- (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties.
THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. PROCESS STREET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING:
- (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND
- (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. PROCESS STREET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND PROCESS STREET DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR PROCESS STREET ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE PROCESS STREET ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SERVICE AND YOUR DEALING WITH ANY OTHER SERVICE USER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, INCLUDING USER CONTENT.THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Process Street does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Process Street is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
- Limitation of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT, WILL THE PROCESS STREET ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY PROCESS STREET ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN SECTION 16.5 AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROCESS STREET ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF:
- (A) THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO PROCESS STREET FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT OR CIRCUMSTANCE GIVING RISE TO CLAIM; OR
- (B) $100.
- EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 15 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration.
In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Process Street in the most expedient and cost-effective manner, and except as described in Section 16.2 and 16.3, you and Process Street agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND PROCESS STREET ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.16.2 Exceptions.
Despite the provisions of Section 16.1, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to:
- (a) bring an individual action in small claims court;
- (b) pursue enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available;
- (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or
- (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
If you do not wish to resolve disputes by binding arbitration, you may opt-out of the provisions of this Section 16 within 30 days after the date that you agree to these Terms by sending a letter to Process Street, Inc., Attention: Legal Department – Arbitration Opt-Out, 201 Spear Street, #1100, PMB 3144, San Francisco, CA 94105 that specifies: your full legal name, the email address associated with your account on the Service, and a statement that you wish to opt-out of arbitration (“Opt-Out Notice”). Once Process Street receives your Opt-Out Notice, this Section 16 will be void and any action arising out of these Terms will be resolved as set forth in Section 17.2. The remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected by your Opt-Out Notice.
Any arbitration between you and Process Street will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Process Street. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
16.5 Notice of Arbitration; Process.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Process Street’s address for Notice is: Process Street, Inc., 201 Spear Street, #1100, PMB 3144, San Francisco, CA 94105. The Notice of Arbitration must:
- (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and
- (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”).
The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or Process Street may commence an arbitration proceeding. All arbitration proceedings between the parties will be confidential unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Process Street must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by Process Street in settlement of the dispute prior to the award, Process Street will pay to you the higher of:
- (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator; or
- (ii) $10,000.
If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Process Street will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in San Francisco County, California, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted:
- (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator;
- (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or
- (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address.
If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Process Street for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
16.7 No Class Actions.
YOU AND PROCESS STREET AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Process Street agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
16.8 Modifications to this Arbitration Provision.
If Process Street makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Process Street’s address for Notice of Arbitration, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Process Street’s address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with Process Street will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
If Section 16.7 or the entirety of this Section 16 is found to be unenforceable, or if Process Street receives an Opt-Out Notice from you, then the entirety of this Section 16 will be null and void and, in that case, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 17.2 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
17.1 General Terms.
17.4 Additional Terms.
Your use of the Service is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to from the Service (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
17.5 Consent to Electronic Communications.
17.6 Contact Information.
The Service is offered by Process Street, Inc., located at, 201 Spear Street, #1100, PMB 3144, San Francisco, CA 94105. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at [email protected].
17.7 Notice to California Residents.
If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
17.8 No Support.
We are under no obligation to provide support for the Service. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
- Notice Regarding Apple.
This Section 18 only applies to the extent you are using our mobile application on an iOS device. You acknowledge that these Terms are between you and Process Street only, not with Apple Inc. (“Apple”), and Apple is not responsible for the Service or the content thereof. Apple has no obligation to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Service. If the Service fails to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund any applicable purchase price for the mobile application to you; and, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple has no other warranty obligation with respect to the Service. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including:
- (a) product liability claims;
- (b) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; or
- (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim that the Service and/or your possession and use of the Service infringe a third party’s intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with any applicable third party terms when using the Service. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and upon your acceptance of these Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third party beneficiary of these Terms. You hereby represent and warrant that:
- (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and
- (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.