The Complete Guide to Business Process Management
Without processes, your business is a ticking time bomb, prone to error and impossible to scale.
Companies that implement processes have a 280% higher success rate on their projects (95%) versus those that don’t (25%).
Confused about what BPM is, or why you need it? Read on.
On a day-to-day level, you can use processes to:
- Record the one best way to do work, making it faster and cheaper to train new hires
- Stop making mistakes because of human error and oversight
- Reduce operating costs by rocketing efficiency
- Build scalable systems that help your business stop dealing with urgent work, and focus on growth
By the time you’ve finished reading this book you can already have your essential processes in place: start cutting costs in less than a week by cutting down on the useless, inefficient work that you probably don’t know is happening.
Does your team miss deadlines due to uncertain responsibilities?
Are new employees taking too long to onboard and train?
Do you wish your business could run itself?
Here’s how this guide will skyrocket your business efficiency
- Audit your current processes and find out when and where you’re wasting time and money
- Visually map your processes to show your team exactly how to get work done efficiently
- Learn which processes you can and can’t outsource, to eliminate the need to hire
- Switch over to managing your processes and documents in the cloud to cut down on useless data entry work.
- Reengineer your processes from the ground up and find the best way for your business to work
Who is this guide for?
Startups. I’m not going to bullshit you. You don’t need to set up 1,001 processes for everything from uploading a file to making a cup of coffee. You need the bare minimum amount of processes (5-6), and to automate as much as robotically possible. Everything you need to know is in this ebook.
SMBs. Studies show that SMBs are notoriously bad at collaborating and centralizing information — 92% of information is stored offline, which is certain to cause your processes to break down. Want to start managing your work properly? This guide has all of the information you need.
Here’s what it includes:
Table of Contents:
- What is a Process? A Non-Boring Guide for Regular People
- How Processes Protect Your Business from Crashing and Burning
- Why the Normalization of Deviance is Hurting Your Company
- What is Business Process Management? A Really Simple Introduction
- Business Process Analysis (Without the Jaw-Breaking Yawn)
- Why You Should Bother with Business Process Modeling
- How to Switch to BPM Software When You’re Just Using Paper
- Business Process Reengineering: What to Do if Your Business is Failing
- Is Business Process Outsourcing Relevant for Your Small Business?