We respect artist and content owner rights and we expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to claims of infringement in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, please complete the following DMCA Notice and deliver it to our Designated DMCA Agent at the contact information provided below.
You must provide the following information in writing in your DMCA Notice:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Provide reasonably sufficient information to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law;
- Provide a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
Deliver the DMCA Notice, with the above information completed, to our Designated DMCA Agent at:
625 W Southern Ave,
Mesa, AZ 85210
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please be aware that this procedure is only for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We may also limit access to the Service and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.