This conditional standard operating procedure (SOP) template was developed to provide a strong foundation from which to build your own procedures.
To get started, you simply add this template to your Process Street account and you'll have the freedom to edit the design in however way best suits your needs.
We offer features such as:
- Editing, rearranging, adding, and deleting tasks
- Ability to add text or rich media to your tasks if needed
- Use of form fields to easily gather necessary data
- Role assignments feature to work together with your peers on procedures
- Option of applying conditional logic to offer dynamic, alternative outcomes
- Syncing the template with your other softwares to better automate your processes
The Process Street platform offers a wide scope of features, but this template will focus on the most important steps when building procedures.
You'll find, throughout the template, forms fields to add necessary information.
The template will offer contextual information to help develop your understanding of the process as you move along, and will also provide clear, actionable steps.
After preparing your template, you can either run it as a checklist within Process Street's platform, or you can export the template as a PDF if you prefer a standalone document.
Further information about SOPs
Basics of SOPs and building processes
- 20 Free SOP Templates to Make Recording Processes Quick and Painless
- How to Create and Organize The Perfect Process Library
- How to Create Business Systems Even When You Have No Time
- Processes, Policies and Procedures: Important Distinctions to Systemize Your Business
- 16 Essential Steps to Writing Standard Operating Procedures
SOPs and adherence to management standards
- ISO-9000 Marketing Procedures
- ISO-9000 Structure Template
- What is a Quality Management System? The Key to ISO 9000
- How to Write an Actionable Policy and Procedure Template (ISO Compliant!)
- ISO 9004:2018 Self-Audit Checklist
- Agile ISO: How to Combine Compliance with Rapid Process Improvement
- Agile ISO: A Holistic Business Process Management Framework
- What is an ISO Audit? Free ISO 9000 Self-Audit Checklist (ISO 9004:2018)
Using Process Street for SOPs
- What is BPM? The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started
- The Complete Guide to Business Process Management (ebook)
- Getting Started with Process Street
- Ultimate Guide to Small Business Automation with Zapier (ebook)
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Automation (ebook)
- Process Street Webinar - Conditional Logic
What is the "Conditional SOP Structure Template"?
This SOP template is part of a series of innovative SOP structure templates, designed to make building, implementing, and following SOPs easier for everyone involved.
The name of this template refers to how various different outcomes can be proactively prepared for, and will be displayed to the person following the SOP based on whatever criteria you set (i.e. if the response to a form field is "yes" instead of "no").
Check out our article for more SOP examples, and to see the other templates for SOP innovation.
In the final section of this template, you'll find a list of SOP templates we've created that are applicable for those in industries spanning from accounting, to marketing, to agile management, to design, etc.
All of the procedure templates are publicly available. You can simply add any of them to your Process Street account and you'll be able to customize the design in whichever way best suits your company's needs.