The goal of this enforced standard operating procedure (SOP) template is to act as an effective jumping off point from which to build your own procedures.
When you add this template to your Process Street account, you'll be able access our broad range of features to edit it to better suit your needs. Some of our features include:
- Adding, removing, editing, and rearranging tasks
- Adding additional text or media to your tasks to help build context for the user
- Using form fields to take down important information
- Assigning specific roles for your team members for a more collaborative experience
- Using conditional logic to pave varying outcomes for a more realistic and dynamic process
- Better automate your processes by syncing the template with software you're already using
This SOP template covers all of the core basics needed to create effective procedures.
Throughout the template, we've included prompts to add necessary information.
The structure provides sections that cover a more broad scope of the process to build context, and also sections that include more direct, actionable steps necessary to effectively move forward.
When you're finished working on your template, you have the choice to either run it as a checklist inside of the Process Street platform, or you can export the template as a PDF.
Further information about SOPs
SOPs and what you need to know when building processes
- How to Create Business Systems Even When You Have No Time
- Processes, Policies and Procedures: Important Distinctions to Systemize Your Business
- 20 Free SOP Templates to Make Recording Processes Quick and Painless
- How to Create and Organize The Perfect Process Library
- 16 Essential Steps to Writing Standard Operating Procedures
SOPs and following standards like ISO
- ISO-9000 Structure Template
- How to Write an Actionable Policy and Procedure Template (ISO Compliant!)
- ISO 9004:2018 Self-Audit Checklist
- What is a Quality Management System? The Key to ISO 9000
- ISO-9000 Marketing Procedures
- What is an ISO Audit? Free ISO 9000 Self-Audit Checklist (ISO 9004:2018)
- Agile ISO: A Holistic Business Process Management Framework
- Agile ISO: How to Combine Compliance with Rapid Process Improvement
How to use Process Street to optimize your SOPs
- Getting Started with Process Street
- The Complete Guide to Business Process Management (ebook)
- What is BPM? The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started
- Ultimate Guide to Small Business Automation with Zapier (ebook)
- Process Street Webinar - Conditional Logic
- The Ultimate Guide to Business Process Automation (ebook)
What is the "Enforced SOP Structure Template"?
This SOP template is part of a series of innovative SOP structure templates, designed to make building, implementing, and following SOPs easier for everyone involved.
The name of this template refers to how it enforces a strict, linear set of instructions. Need to make sure the process is followed to the letter, with no deviation in order? This one's for you - it uses stop tasks to keep the process laser-focused on the task at hand.
Check out our article for more SOP examples, and to see the other templates for SOP innovation.
We've included, at the end of this structure, a list of links to all the the standard operating procedure examples we've created for various use cases, including a number of templates that can be used by a marketing agency. No matter what industry you're in, we've most likely built an SOP template that will work for you.
These templates also showcase the potential of Process Street's platform.
All of the SOP templates we've created are available for public use. Just remember to add them directly to your Process Street account and customize them accordingly to what best suits your needs.