? Want to learn more about building a sales team? Listen to the podcast episode between our CEO Vinay and CEO of Close.io Steli. Click here to listen.
How to use Close.io and Process Street to manage your sales qualification process
Why use this integration?
- Using a checklist for sales qualification means it’s easy to add new SDRs to the team.
- Train and maintain consistency in your sales process.
- Keep your CRM data uniform by calculating opportunity value and configuring custom fields with Zapier.
- Inside Close.io, you can now hit one button (run qualification checklist) to instantly launch a BANT qualification checklist and populate it with the data from your CRM.
- You can use Process Street’s dropdown menus to categorize leads into use cases.
- The data you input in Process Street can be fed directly back into the CRM to create your call note.
- Checkboxes can automatically configure tasks in Close.io for your SDRs.
- Build out notes, opportunities and tasks while you log information on sales calls. This makes for zero data entry after each sales call and uniformity in your notes.
- Easily run reports on your structured data (because the data is formatted properly in your CRM and Process Street, not lost on a freeform note somewhere)