A service level agreement (SLA) is a document that creates trust, enforces reliability, and keeps both the supplier and the customer on the same page.
Now, we decided to expand our SLA template offering by creating additional templates to address a variety of industries and use cases. This template is focused on managed web hosting.
This checklist will walk you through the document creation process as well as a simple 3-month review process to ensure the managed web hosting service provider - customer relationship runs smoothly.
With this SLA management checklist, you input relevant information in each task, including:
- Information about the companies (stakeholders) involved
- The purpose, goal, and objectives of the service level agreement
- How long the agreement will last
- Who will review performance over time
- The IT services being supplied to the customer
- The requirements of both the web hosting service provider and customer
- Ways to contact both the web hosting services company and customer
- A review process each month that includes:
- Review of service requirements
- Evaluation of metrics and other important data
- İmplementation of any necessary changes to the SLA
Let's get started!
A little info about Process Street
Process Street is superpowered checklists. By using our software to document your processes, you are instantly creating an actionable workflow in which tasks can be assigned to team members, automated, and monitored in real-time to ensure they are being executed as intended, each and every time.
The point is to minimize human error, increase accountability, and provide employees with all of the tools and information necessary to complete their tasks as effectively as possible.